THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC

X-MAS IN LONDON

X-MAS IN NEW YORK

SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN´ TO TOWN

PEPPA PIG: SNOW

PEPPA PIG: SWIMMING

Peppa Pig: Recycling

BEHIND THE TUDORS, with Natalie Dormer

THE ANTS GO MARCHING

PEPPA PIG: The fire engine

SONG: If you are happy

miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

I LIKE APPLES & ORANGES

Aquí tenéis una canción del tema FOOD. Si pincháis la imagen podréis escucharla.
I like apples and oranges. I like apples and oranges.Apples and oranges are so sweet . Apples and oranges are good to eat. I like apples and oranges.

Orange juice is so sweet, Apple sauce is fun to eat, Apple pie with ice cream -- what a tasty treat. I like apples and oranges.

I like apples and oranges.Apples and oranges are so sweet . Apples and oranges are good to eat. I like apples and oranges.

Orange juice is so sweet, Apple sauce is fun to eat, And apple pie with ice cream -- what a tasty treat. I like apples and oranges.
I like apples and oranges. Apples and oranges are so sweet . Apples and oranges are good to eat. I like apples and oranges.

Orange juice is so sweet, Apple sauce is fun to eat, Apple pie with ice cream -- oooh, what a tasty treat. I like apples and oranges. I like apples and oranges. applies and oranges apples and oranges (repeat to fade)
Click on the image to play the song!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario